Welcome to Jersey Girl Organics
“Let food be your medicine” – Hippocrates 400BC
At Jersey Girl Organics we work everyday to create the best quality healthy milk for you and your family. Our golden milk is high in important Omega 3 and A2 Protein.
Its smooth taste is delicious when drinking cold, in hot drinks or in your favourite recipes. By original design the cream rises to the top. The certified organic milk comes directly to you from the farm.
In Matamata, our beloved Jersey herd grazes on organic pasture. At times their diet is supplemented with hay, silage and maize cut from our paddocks.
Our milk is pasteurised to eliminate bugs. It is not homogenised. In the vending machine the milk is kept cold, dark and stirred.
Once you take the milk home the cream will separate and rise to the top. This is absolutely normal. Either tip the cream onto your cereal before others get to it, or shake gently before opening. (Make sure the lid’s on properly)
Jersey Girl milk is audited to strict organic standards. You can be sure that the milk is free of antibiotic, herbicide and pesticide residues.
Where To Buy
Find us on the Map
No results found in this location. Please try again.
Jersey Girl Bottled milk is available at the following locations…
- The Matakana Deli, Shop 20/ 2 Matakana Valley Road
- Commonsense Organics Auckland, 284 Dominion Rd, Mt Eden
- Ceres Wholefoods, 181 Ladies Mile, Ellerslie
- Huckleberry Royal Oak, 6 Campbell Road, Royal Oak
- Huckeberry New Lynn, 34D Portage Rd, New Lynn
- Huckleberry Glen Innes, 150 Apirana Ave, Glen Innes
- New World Remuera, 10 Clonbern Road
- New World Eastridge, 209 Kepa Road, Mission Bay
- New World Stonefields, 100 Lunn Avenue, Mount Wellington
- Fresh Collective, 1 Alberton Ave, Mount Albert, Auckland
- New World Devonport, 35 Bartley Terrace, Devonport
- New World Victoria Park, 2 College Hill, Freemans Bay
- The Dairy, Ponsonby Central Market, 2 The Lane, Cnr Ponsonby & Richmond Rd
- Mars Salt & Sweet, 330 Pt Chevalier Road, Pt Chevalier
- Naturally Organic Northridge, Shop 23/100 Don McKinnon Drive, Northridge Plaza, Albany
- Supervalue Titirangi, 429 Titirangi Road
- The Goodness Grocer, 216-218 King Street, Pukekohe
- The Goodness Grocer, 9 Queen Street, Waiuku
- Parnell Farmers Market, Saturday 0800 – 1200, 545 Parnell Road
- Grey Lynn Farmers Market, Sunday 0900 – 1230, 510 Richmond Road
- Taste Integrity
- Waiheke Fruit & Veg, 110 Oceanview Road, Oneroa
- New World Te Rapa, 751 Te Rapa Road
- New World Rototuna, 44 Horsham Downs Road
- Village Organics, 245 Commerce Street, Frankton
- Hamilton Farmers Market, Sunday 0800 – 1200, Gate 4 Brooklyn Road, Claudelands
- La Cave, 51A Riverlea Road, Hillcrest
- New World Hillcrest, 280 Cambridge Road
- Bin Inn Hamilton East, 20 Clyde Street
- Whole Heart, Queenwood Village, Shop 15 Queenwood Ave
- Hearth Juice Bar and Grocer, Lovegrove Lane, 1B/394 Grey Street
- Direct from the Market
- New World Cambridge
- The Cambridge Farmers Market, Saturday 0800 – 1200, Victoria Square
- Emmas Food Bag
- WOK Raglan; Electric Ave (behind Volcom Lane); 3 Wainui Rd
- The Herbal Dispensary Organic Food Store and Clinic, 6 Wallis Street
- New World Matamata, 45 Waharoa Road E
- Wild Earth Organics, 777 Cameron Rd, Tauranga South
- Tauranga Farmers Market, Saturday 0745 – 1200, 35 5th Avenue
- The Fresh Market, 1000 Cameron Road, Gate Pa
- New World Mount Maunganui, Cnr Tweed St & Maunganui Rd
- Four Square The Lakes, 9/1 Caslani lane, Tauranga
- Vetro Tauranga, 111 Third Ave, Tauranga
- Four Square Cherrywood, 56 Cherrywood Drive, Otumoetai
- Te Aroha Organic Health Shop, 9 Lawerence Ave
- New World Thorndon, 150 Molesworth Street, Thorndon
- New World Khandallah, 26 Ganges Road, Khandallah
- Commonsense Organics Wellington City, 260 Wakefield Street, Wellington
- Commonsense Organics Kilbirnie, 37 Rongotai Road, Kilbirnie
- Commonsense Organics Lower Hutt, 37 Waterloo Rd, Lower Hutt
- Commonsense Organics, Johnsonville, 96 Johnsonville Rd, Johnsonville
- Moore Wilsons, 93 Tory Street, Te Aro
- Harriet & George, 3 Collins Ave, Tawa
Interested in selling our milk? Please contact us.
Buy a glass bottle or fill your own container from one of our vending machines located at…
- Col’s Butchery, 237 Maunganui Road
- The Fresh Market, 1000 Cameron Road, Gate Pa
The Vosper family has been farming on Cleavedale farm for 5 generations. Our pedigree Jerseys are individually named and their comfort and well being is paramount.
We love the land we live on, the animals that share it with us and take pride in producing a top quality milk in a way that honours natural processes.
Organic production methods require committment, and energy. There are no shortcuts – no artificial fertiliser. No production line fast tracking, no modifications. In a world where so many want to rush minimise or lie we believe in patience, generosity, honesty and doing all that is needed to let nature work her magic.
Jersey Girl Organics
74 Hinuera Road; R.D. 2; Matamata